I teach classes on Swiss politics, comparative political economy, comparative politics and welfare state research. A list of my current classes can be found here.
In 2018, I was lucky and honored to receive the UZH teaching award. Here, I speak about my teaching.
Past teaching has included courses on
- Swiss politics in international comparison
- States and markets. Introduction to comparative political economy
- Inequality, participation and democracy
- Distributive justice and distributive politics in capitalist democracies
- Labor market inequality. Insiders, outsiders and the politics of labor market inequality
- Winners and losers in post-industrial democracies: political parties and policy-responsiveness
- Introduction to comparative political science